Christmas is almost here! I’m so excited! It’s one of my favorite holidays and I love to give little gifts! I think this one of super cute, maybe to give to a co-worker, teacher, or leave in the mailbox for your mail person. It’s super easy to put together too!
Here is your free tutorial:
- Cut a piece of Garden Green card stock to 2″ x 11″.
- Score at 4 1/2″ and 6 1/2″.
- Use Scallop Topper punch on both ends.
- Cut a 3 15/16″ square out of Garden Green card stock and score at 1″ all the way around.
- Then trim tabs as shown below. This will make the box close easier.
- Score square piece on score lines and use Tombow Liquid Glue to close. You can also use tear and tape to close. Snail will not be strong enough to hold it closed.
- Then glue it to the base using liquid glue.
- I created the little coffee cup using the Merry Cafe Stamp set and Coffee Cups Framelits. The Paper is Be Merry Designer Series Paper.
- I used VersaMark ink and stamped small snowflakes on the front of the treat holder. The stamp is part of the Merry Cafe Stamp set.
- Close the top with a binder clip and add a ribbon. I added the silver snowflake using the dies from Colorful Seasons Bundle.
Here are the supplies for this treat holder:
December Hostess Code:MZBZQSAW